-
December 11th, 2003, 03:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
. . . because the woodgrain looks like little sand dunes and the Christmas music sounds so nice . . .
-
December 11th, 2003, 08:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
AND...they are big enough to hold an entire manger scene each! Smart move........
-
December 11th, 2003, 03:59 PM
#3
Inactive Member
How does your system sound being right next to the piano. I tried that setup with my Model-15's, but I'd get echo's from the Piano's soundboard.
-
December 11th, 2003, 05:39 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Looks nice.
I bet the Dean Martin Christmas album would sound great on them.
One of my favorites along with Bings'.
What do you like to hear on those beauties?
-
December 11th, 2003, 06:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
This time of year I start hankering for "The Twelve Day of Christmas" as interpreted by Bob & Doug McKenzie, eh!
-
December 11th, 2003, 07:16 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Iggy Pop might sound good as well!
-
December 11th, 2003, 10:58 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
December 12th, 2003, 04:47 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I've thought about that and listened and haven't noticed anything. I wouldn't recommend placing speakers as I have mine, but sometimes there are greater mitigating concerns (see the subject of this topic for example
). Perhaps the baffle board on the 19's is far enough forward from the piano sounding board that they don't interact???
Later . . .
-
December 12th, 2003, 11:38 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hey,
Nice setup. But do the people start walking around when you crank it up?
Happy Holidays!
-
December 22nd, 2003, 03:02 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Usually they're so overcome with the quality of the sound they just stand wide-eyed and motionless!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks